The European Academy of Sciences established the Leonardo da Vinci Award in 2009 for Outstanding Lifelong Achievement.
One Award is attributed per year.
1. Nominations for the Leonardo da Vinci Award are invited from Fellows or Honorary Members of the Academy.
2. Members or non-members of the European Academy of Sciences are eligible.
3. The Award will consist of an engraved crystal piece and a Certificate.
4. The Award recognises an outstanding lifelong achievement.
5. The Leonardo da Vinci Awardee will be selected by the Presidium of the European Academy of Sciences.
To nominate a candidate, the complete form and supporting documentation in accordance with the rules indicated on the form must be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nominations should be sent to the secretariat by email before 28th of February; votes within the Presidium should be completed by 30th April; results should be made public in May.