The European Academy of Sciences established the Blaise Pascal Medal in 2003 to recognise an outstanding and demonstrated personal contribution to science and technology and the promotion of excellence in research and education. Up to six medals may be awarded in any one year.
1. Nominations for the Blaise Pascal Medal, in their Division, are invited from Fellows, or Honorary Members of The Academy.
2. The Award will consist of a Medal and a Certificate.
3. The Medal recognises an outstanding and demonstrated personal contribution to science and technology and the promotion of excellence in research.
4. The final vote is taken by the General Board on the nominee presented first by the Scientific Committee of the Division, and other nominations.
In order to nominate a candidate, the following documents has to be produced:
– CV: maximum 5 pages;
– letter(s) of nomination: maximum 2 pages;
– 2 support letters : maximum 2 pages for each.
The documents can be sent to email@example.com